Beiträge von wrestling95

Thank mans, i said this all the time.

I will change my game style, but i will stay at sniping because i like it a lot. I will also try to not kill any fresh spawn man.

But camping on the hills and sniping still not illegal, am i right?

I am happy to see the justice came true.

And thanks for the staff to delete my +100deaths.

One last thing i wanna thanks @Alex to stood by me. It s good to see kind players like Alex who dosent care about just himself.

Thanks, Bence

Its a joke man... I didnt say that i always fight in seattle! I haven't got much time to play thats why we didn t meet a lot! I like fight in tacoma and farms ..is it illegal?!

You didn't see my kills, just random give me +100deaths .. I snipe a lot but its not break the rules .. Its not fair ..you can give anybody +100 deaths and you will be in the top of K/D . Is there anybody who didnt kill a fresh spawn man?! I think so not..i didnt camp at spawn, i usually camp at Tacoma and kill everybody in the city...no cheats,no glitching.l just sniping !

What? Man..did you see all my kills?

Its not true i never suicide man i wanna get a good k/d ..if i suicide than it goes down. I never run if someone wanna come to kill me.

I shoot some fresh spawn, but i think everybods shoot some or not?!

I did fight in Seattle a lot.

Are you mad at me because i had better k/d than you? I love freezzer sandbox, but its so f**ng unfair!!

It's not true man, i like camping but the server rules dosent write anything about camping.

Its not fair, i spend a lot of time to archive it. And there is a tone of player who is camping in seattle.

And if I do something wrong, you should warn me first not give me 100+ deaths. I did camp sometimes but i also fight a lot.

I didnt use any cheat, glitch or anything.

And you just give me 100+ deaths and i can't do anything against is.

It isn' funny man, I only died 87 times.

I had almost 15 K/D and now its 6.90 for nothing.

I didn t play since yesterday. Just got 100+ deaths from nowhere.