Beiträge von Chicken

Steam profile:joseph9012

Reason for ban:hacking/impersonating a mod

Date of ban:5/4/2017

Server you were banned on:Unturned #SANDBOX #1-5

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):Phoenix - 1.0

Why you think you should be unbanned:I was banned for hacking, but it was a glitch (i didn't mean to glitch). I was shooting in spawn then someone accepted a tp so i was sent to the liberator and carried on shooting.i wasnt touching my mouse and it carried on and I couldnt stop shooting. I didn't mean to shoot in the liberator but I couldnt stop until I ran out of ammo so i could do anything and was banned for hacking.

I never said I'm a mod/admin, someone else said I was a mod so people thought and called me a mod getting me banned

So you were using a glitch to get an unfair advantage

no i didn't mean to i was shooting someone at spawn and then was tped to the lib and could stop shooting (its impossible to until u run out of ammo) so i was then shooting on the lib by mistake

Glitching and hacking both result in a ban - either way your ban was valid

I tp to someone on the liberator and was shooting. when they accept I was still shooting and I was called a hacker so i did nothing wrong?

Steam profile:joseph9012

Reason for ban:hacking

Date of ban:5/4/2017

Server you were banned on:[ENG] Freezzer - Unturned #SANDBOX #1-5

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):Phoenix - 1.0

Why you think you should be unbanned:I wasn't hacking it was a glitch I found and people called it hacking so i was banned