Beiträge von FilipPlayer54

The player is not cheating, sometimes the structures of the vehicles don't appear but they are still there, even if you think you are hitting him and it shows the hitmarkers in reality you are just hitting the structures.

ok

Involved Player(s): Pablo Cainn [Un Castor Chelou]

Offense: Cheating

Server: Sandbox 1-1 PEI

Time: 16:00

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_llqUruAqg

He received about 500405945456876547854 headshot and alived. hes obvious haxor

pls block this dumb shit. its just mad when all server without me using jet and having got 8.2 kdr, and says UHM IM TOP 15 ON FREEZZER 8.2 KDR. When this guys dont knows how is maplestrike or other gun looking. I think if u block jet half of your players never back on this servers lel. but still its a fucking joke when ''pro player'' called target point or something like this says you ''im pro cuz my kdr is 8.2''

but when we do something like 3,7kKills-jetkills=1. So wtf ? Its like when u are lil pump and u cant sing and uve got 203193129$ on account. And ur brother little raper who can sing and have got 100$ on account. Who's fucking better?

Now ive got everytime copied /v blimp, and when i see jet im just pasting this, and russian kids got surprise. But still jets are too op for me.

Even though I think the jet's use of the HMG should be banned, they aren't too hard to deal with. I like to run with a dragonfang from time to time and always have one in my inventory so you can just spray a jet and bam problem solved. Until they come back again of course (and they will).

But pilots, when spawn jet have got 12 ammo or sometimes 50 so its not make different if they want shoot, they will

voted yes

well in my opinion jets with hgm are actually pretty op, the only viable strategy i had to counter it was spawning a blimp in the same time a jet comes and the jet would explode in my blimp but if the pilots are smart enough they will just fly in a higher altitude to prevent that from happen and then u can't do nothing just imagine 5 jets shooting at the same time in you, spawning a blimp wouldn't be enough, yea bro its almost impossible if you are not good enough at the game(when i mean good i mean actually really good) and i think it should be balanced, it would be perfect if its possible too just block the hgm of the jet but if its not well maybe banning the jets or adding it a cd would be a great solution idk its just my opinion. stay good :)

''if you are not good enough at the game(when i mean good i mean actually really good) ''

bruh maybe im not very good but uve got about 5 seconds if u will hear jet, after 5 seconds full auto is just coming and u can do nothing.

I think im not bad, but if poison or kid with rpg and jet come, ive got just rage and then i suck

Voted No

Why do you think only "Russian kids" would use Jets?

A lot of people use Jets, not just Russians.

that was just example cuz russians are typical tryhards, who can kill somebody just with jet, rpg or something like that.

People like the argument that jets are needed to get around the map quickly. Well no, ordinary planes served just fine before we got jets and honestly it may have even been more fun because there was more danger. If the HMG box can't be banned for specifically the jet and not other vehicles with HMGs then I don't have problem with the jet being banned

Your right, but jets are really useful to get around the map #real_quick. But before jets that was salty to get from spawn to silo 22 on russia. But but but but i think we dont need jets to move around the map, russian kids need this to kill someone.

Jets are very good, but cannons in them aren't. It's good because you can move very fast. I think you must try to block this cannon or something like that. If you don't want, you can block jet. I don't care xd

My english is bad thats why this thread is short. Don't suggest this poll, because russian kids called vladimir can vote no so...