Beiträge von Dreams

The only thing I have to say bad about it is the time. 400-500 needed and you only have 90

Yeah I did see that on the requirement list; I did state in my application that it only says I've been playing for a certain period of time whereas I did play the game previously. The only thing I'd like to add is that the hour requirement is a basic way of measuring knowledge of the game (at least that's what I took away from the application reqs) and other than a typical question based interview, I don't have a real way of proving that I have knowledge about the game unless you or another moderator would like to talk. But I would stipulate that I have a fair understanding of the game as well as I do read patch notes and keep updated with how the game is changing. If there is any reconsideration to this aspect, please let me know. I would be happy to share what I know about the game as the hours are just one of the ways to determine knowledge. Thanks again!

Basic Information:

Assistance to Servers:

As the generic role of a moderator is to be impartial as well as a voice of reason for participants playing within the Freezzer servers, I will fulfill these standards without any refusal of those necessary tasks. In terms of what I would see myself doing as a moderator beyond that of just what the position asks for, I will continuously uphold players with the utmost respect that every individual deserves. If given the position, I would assist in any matters that required my knowledge not only of Unturned itself, but also of any social problems that are occurring.

Distinction from other Players:

As the primary goal for all players in Unturned is to have fun and enjoy their experience, I believe I would be able to give not only newcomers but long-time Freezzer members reasons to continue to participate among Freezzer servers. Ultimately, Unturned is a game and should be treated as one. I would hope to be able to engage with other players so that they feel as if they are getting the true "game" experience and not joining a server that is bombarded with nonsense such as hateful comments from others or any other acts that would be distinguished as non-player friendly.

Banned?

I have not been banned on a Freezzer server nor have I been banned on any other Unturned servers.

Future plans for the Improvement of Freezzer Servers:

As a moderator, I know that I am not in a position to make complete changes to physical aspects of the game nor am I in a position to completely change the culture that Freezzer Moderators have upheld, however I feel as if I were given the position, I could make simple and effective changes to make the server a better place for players. As a social aspect of the game is very present, I would enjoy helping others and communicating with those playing in an attempt to create a friendly environment. I would uphold myself to any standards I uphold others to and would continue to assist in providing a friendly environment for players so that they may enjoy Unturned and all of its aspects.

Rank that is being Applied for:

Moderator Position

Other Information:

In regards to the hourly requirement of Unturned game play, my current hours visible on my Steam profile are 90+, however this is after I had stopped playing Unturned for quite some time and actually removed it from my Steam Library. I played Unturned for a decent amount of time prior to making this so called "comeback" so I do have knowledge of Unturned, not only in a sense of mechanics but as a sandbox game.

In terms of hours I would be able to commit to Freezzer: I generally play on a handful of servers throughout the weekday, and depending on schedule, a decent amount of time on weekends. Throughout the week, if given a rough estimate, I'd say I could commit at least 15-20 hours should that be necessary. If more is required, we can discuss details as I do not want this to be a reason to reject my application.

I hope to see ya'll in game, thanks!

-Dreams