Beiträge von HEADSMITH

While playing on the German freezzer servers, not once I ended up in a situation where during pvp when a guy is about to die he makes a tpa to his mate and gets away with it. I think there should be sanctions against that. Only problem is how will you prove it happened. Any suggestions?

Hey so today I was playing on [EU] Arena 3-2 and when I died and re spawned in safe zone I saw 2 teammates glitching into safe zone they used ghillie netting to do so. And then landed on the roof. It worked out pretty good for them as they stayed there for a couple of games and as the arena closed up on them they were not dying. I think the safe zone radius should be increased. Or those 2 should be banned. I can provide screenshots if needed.

Yeah but what happens if there beds are hidden I think it should be only a sponsor option, with 20 seconds no movement.

Good day Gentelmen!!! I think that /home is a bad command. Because that means people can do /home during pvp and that is not beneficial. Freezzer is famous for its pvp.?