Unban

• Steam profile: PhasedChaos/Ragellama

Reason for ban: glitching

Date of ban:8/11

Server you were banned on:[EU] Freezzer #1-1

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned: Hi, my friend and I were banned permanently for glitching on this server. I think we should be unbanned because I realized other people were glitching. My friend reported them but not wanting to wait for an admin to get on, we glitched to flush them out and then got out ourself. We do in fact realize that glitching to kill a glitcher isn't the way to go about things, but in the moment they were just being toxic. We didn't attempt to kill anyone while glitching. We have a total of 400+ hours on this server and would appreciate you considering our appeal. Thank you!

• Hello. First off if you think someone is glitching NEVER glitch ti find them.. in this case is your fault.. you shall just go on discord and report them....

So if u pretty much u wont get unbanned because you glitched on purpose and u were aware of the rules and that u will get baned for glitching. My opinion u shall not glitch to catch a glitcher and just report them. I think u shall not be unbanned.

• Ban Reduced to 30 Days

Seeing as this is your first offense for glitching, we have decided to reduce your ban from permanent to 30 Days from the date of your appeal. We have ZERO tolerance for glitchers, but we also feel that players who appeal their glitching ban show they want to remain a member of the Freezzer community. Your ban starts from 8/12/2017 and will be active for 30 days.

Please provide us with your Steam ID so we can take action accordingly.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png