Beiträge von dat B0y Wond3r

Your history of adminstrative action is rather dull. We would like to see a player who has have a lengthier resume of admin experience. Giving Support-Staff to a member of the Freezzer community is a heavy duty that comes with a HIGH level of responsibility. Is there anything else you can provide us with that can convince us on why you are deserving of the role?

DENIED

Appeal denied due to poor excuse

You clearly were out of line with you actions, and you provided the worst of worst excuses which was "my brother was on my account". YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS WHICH OCCUR ON YOUR ACCOUNT. Enough said.

DENIED

Application declined due to lack of Moderation/Support experience.

Insco, this was an ADEQUATE at best application, but it didn't WOW or blow away any of the Staff members. We are currently very satisfied with our Support Staff, as well as the number of Support Staff we have. We are only considering applicants who legitimately blow us away with an application. You did not show that you are capable of working with a community as large as Freezzer through your qualifications. We need the best of the best when giving out power amongst the community

You may re-apply next month.

Feel free to re-apply next month with a new application.

Thread Closed

I have concluded my investigation and based on the evidence provided, only Mackinnon, Wolfiecutie and Felicity are glitching in the provided screenshots. I don't care about the drama involved in the situation, I'm only here to view evidence. Felicity, you are clearly glitching to take screenshots of Mackinnon and Wolfie, so all 3 of you will receive a 30 day ban. As for every other party mentioned in this story, we have taken your name down, and you are all on notice and have been warned.

DENIED

Application declined due to poor application.

Klen, this is a very poorly written application, and the lack of effort shows us that you aren't taking this application process serious. Please look over every application that has received a thumbs up or plus #.

DENIED

Application declined due to weak application.

Eloc, while your application was ADEQUATE at best, if just didn't convince us enough that you deserve an interview. We are currently happy with the number of support staff members we have, and the quality of their work.

DENIED

Application declined due to lack of Moderation/Support experience.

Buff, I will firstly note that I cannot ignore your blatant spelling errors, and that swayed my opinion rather fast. Second, you show that you have zero moderation experience, and Freezzer hosts way to many players to give a person with zero experience a position of power.

Considering that this a German owned server, where in your mind did you think having a Nazi flag was a smart idea? I mean we try to show tolerance to people who appeal their first ban...but honest to god...what in the hell were you thinking man? At least put a full level of effort into a ban appeal regarding Nazi propoganda

Try this for a template:

1. Explain what you did wrong
    2. Explain why it was wrong
    3. Explain why you wont ever do it again
    4. Explain how you will prevent actions like this from happening in the future

Then maybe I'll consider your appeal for such a DISGUSTING act

Ban Appeal Accepted

Seeing as this is your first offense recorded, we have decided to remove your ban. However, if you are banned in the future, your credibility towards another appeal will not be as strong, as you have already been banned once before REGARDLESS OF THE OFFENSE.