Beiträge von dat B0y Wond3r

You really don't seem to care that much seeing as this ban appeal is rather lousy. Why don't you spend some time to write a legitimate appeal that tells us what you did wrong, why its wrong, how to fix and, and how you will prevent it from happening again?

Otherwise this is just another "blame my brother" appeal..

So you're saying you were banned a long time ago for racism, by Roadrunner? You don't appear to be very sympathetic, especially if you were banned for something as sensitive as racism...

Ban Reduced to 30 Days

Seeing as this is your first offense for glitching, we have decided to reduce your ban from permanent to 30 Days from the date of your appeal. We have ZERO tolerance for glitchers, but we also feel that players who appeal their glitching ban show they want to remain a member of the Freezzer community. Your ban starts from 8/12/2017 and will be active for 30 days.

Please provide us with your Steam ID so we can take action accordingly.

DENIED

Application declined due to lack of Moderation/Support experience.

Felicity, you wrote a well thought out application, and put effort into it which is why you deserved an interview. However, during your interview, you showed that you don't have much Moderation experience based off of your answers to various scenarios. Freezzer is a populated group of servers/community, and we would like our Staff and Support members to have a stronger experience foundation before joining the team.

Feel free to re-apply next month with a new application.

DENIED

Middy, your application was fishy from the start, as we discovered that you not only idled to gain in game hours, but your achievements were suspicious as well. Against our better judgement, we decided to give you an interview, which showed that you lack a general knowledge of how to perform as a Support member in our servers. Your answers and reactions to various scenarios show you need to spend some more time learning how to respond to the issues a Support member will encounter.

Feel free to re-apply in 3 months with a new application.

DENIED

Stubbs, while your application was satisfactory, we felt that you do not possess the tools to be a solid member of the Support team based off your interview. You showed a lack of knowledge in the various glitches in the game, as well as hesitant responses towards various scenarios which a Support Staff may find themselves in while on our servers.

Feel free to re-apply in 3 months with a new application.

Ban Reduced to 30 Days

Seeing as this is your first offense for glitching, we have decided to reduce your ban from permanent to 30 Days from the date of your appeal. We have ZERO tolerance for glitchers, but we also feel that players who appeal their glitching ban show they want to remain a member of the Freezzer community. Your ban starts from 8/10/2017 and will be active for 30 days.

DENIED

Appeal denied due to lack of respect towards the community.

First of all, we at Freezzer feel that if you appeal your glitching ban, you deserve to have another chance pending the scenario. BUT, not only did you call out the Support Staff that banned you, you also decided to tell another member of our community to "kill themselves", Not only do we NOT want glitchers in our community, we ABSOLUTELY do not want toxic players either. Take some time to let this one settle in pal.

I don't believe there is any validity to this application. I feel like it is a template off many past applications, and unless you're a child prodigy, I highly doubt you speak 5 languages at the age of 14. I will down vote this app 8 days a week, every week.

If you truly do speak 5 languages at age 14, then surely you must have better things to do than moderate an Unturned server of children.

AS OF AUGUST 2017:    
    We will no longer be accepting straight up Moderator applications. If you would like to join the Moderator team, you will be assigned as a Support Staff role first, and will undergo a certain test period as a Support Staff.

If you desire to pursue a Moderator role after becoming a Support Staff, then you should follow the post

above as criteria to apply as Moderator.

Thanks,
    The Freezzer Team

DENIED

Application declined for lack of effort in application.

As you see in my previous post, you need to show us you are serious about applying to join the Freezzer team, and you made no effort to improve your application. Check the threads with a + reputation as an example of what your application should look like. An application as empty as this won't even earn you an interview.

Feel free to re-apply next month with a better application.

DENIED

As you see in my previous post, you need to show us you are serious about applying to join the Freezzer team, and you made no effort to improve your application. Check the threads with a + reputation as an example of what your application should look like. An application as empty as this won't even earn you an interview.

DENIED

As you see in my previous post, you need to show us you are serious about applying to join the Freezzer team, and you made no effort to improve your application after I gave you an example of what your application should look like. An application as empty as this won't even earn you an interview.

Thread Closed