Beiträge von dat B0y Wond3r

Personally, I have nothing against Masky and have not played with him long enough to form any sort of personal grudge towards him. I do not mind if his ban and accusation of cheating is proved to be false, or it was a glitch and mistake. I was responding to reports from other players, and took action as I saw from my point of view.

11 players in the server, 7 of us were in Discord, 2 solo players were accounted for (had been killed by during the 10m sky period), leaving it to be either dragon or masky. Masky's clothes matched that of unID player in the sky, while dragon was wearing a completely different setup.

I have no problem getting all 6 witnesses on here to support my actions.

As per Pathogen's screenshot, 5 of us were teamed, along with the other two (Soul of Love and Dolphin). Dolphin and Soul were in the process of chasing down the two solo players, and we had seen Dragon previously and that was not his uniform. The uniform matched Masky, and all other players were accounted for.

Thank you for the kind words, and insightful input Phoenix! I can't argue with any of the cons you have come up with, as it is a very tough to decision to grant somebody powers with what can be construed as little long term commitment towards the game. I do strongly believe I have a strong knowledge of the game, but I definitely need to put in more hours to show I am an experienced and committed player.

My only issue with the great Freezzer servers is that there is no American moderator yet, and it can be a little annoying when toxic players or cheaters can hop on the server when you guys are catching up on sleep, and nobody can handle them, which is why I made my application so prematurely. Seeing as I made my application on Sunday, I have already added 30 hours on to my hour total since then (NOT JUST IDLING FOR APPEARANCE SAKES), exploring other types of gamemodes on Unturned and trying to learn the mechanics better.

I have a series of 6 screenshots that show him walking in mid-air for more than what could be misconstrued as "falling from a heli". As stated earlier, I have a group of guys I was playing with, and we unloaded several sniper rounds into him which did nothing. I will see if they can sign in to the forums to support this claim.

Also, don't forget the Forest APC aspect of my testimonial. A green APC does not spawn on Washington, and he just so happened to be able to acquire one, with only 18 hours on Unturuned.

I was told by a shady guy I met on steam a while back that he hacks in Unturned by altering files outside of the Unturned folder, as BattleEye only detects modifications inside of the Unturned folder, thus BattleEye is not as efficient as it may appear to be.

I have him crouched in the first photo, now here he is standing up at the same altitude: http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=865540314

If I am correct, you cannot go prone in midair?

Name : Masky

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/matthewduck/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:182015252

Server: ENG/US Washington #2

Time: 2105 EST

Report: Walking around in the sky with god mode, purchasing an unlockable APC with only 18 hours on Unturned. Comments accusing user of being a hacker and smurf on Steam Profile. Unless he is VIP with only 18 hours, it is unlikely he would have an unlockable APC. Have 4 witnesses in my group to support the claims, which when Masky was asked, he began to respond in a very shady manner.

Proof: ?id=865540268

http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=865541691

http://steamcommunity.com/shar…filedetails/?id=865540225

I completely hear where you are coming from, and I have done my homework on many of the topics which you have hit on. I always have the updated item ID list tabbed in game (just one example of how I enhance my knowledge of the game by tinkering around with guides such as patch notes and reported bugs) , and I have learned many of the bugs and glitches from firsthand experience. Also, 99% of the time someone is accused of hacking, its just nonsense. Believe me, at my age, you tend to spend more time fully learning the game inside and out than enjoying it to maximize the experience. Considering I started playing Unturned about a month ago, 177 hours (now 185) is rather impressive in my humble opinion.

But I agree with everything you are saying Acid, and I greatly appreciate the feedback. I love to answer questions, and learn from what more experienced members have to say!

Luckily, Unturned is a rather basic game, and the only server specific stuff relates to the commands in game. I can wholeheartedly admit I don't know how Sandbox works, but I play to spend the next week or so becoming accustomed to it and how it operates. I could easily dive into the core mechanics of the game, if that would help, such as RocketMod. Otherwise I have taking some crash courses on programs such as MySQL, though it was many years ago and I tried to learn it as a 14 yr old. Essentially, I am keen to catching onto server operation programs, and I have spent 90% of my time on Unturned with a group of friends who are relatively seasoned, with 300+ hours, and they have answered any and all of my questions when I was starting out, providing me with what I consider a strong knowledge of the game albeit my mere 177 hours.

I have read all of the other Moderator applications on the forum, and I would confidently wager my 177 hours of experience against many of these other users who have 3-4x that (the users who were clearly denied due to a lack of knowledge on how to properly make a proper application).

It may not be a lot of time, but I have learned the game in and out to its core, and have even dabbled in creating a map with several of my friends. My knowledge of the game, which is not reflective of my playtime, should not directly correlate to my maturity, sense of right and wrong, and ability to moderate a gaming community. And if I recall, the guidelines suggest 50+ hours is the prerequisite?

I understand this. I have been game jumping recently because I have been seeking a game which I enjoy thoroughly. I do believe Unturned is that game, and I absolutely do plan to commit to Unturned and Freezzer Gaming regardless of whether I receive moderator or not. I merely mentioned my "game jumping" to explain why I have only 177 hours in Unturned, and why I have only recently joined the forums here.