ban appeal

• If you want to appeal a ban, use the format below:

Steam profile: africa (should be the first one to show up.

Reason for ban: I honestly do not remember why I was banned it has been a while ago now and since freezzer is the majority holder for good server on unturned I would greatly enjoy playing on the servers again.

Date of ban: no fucking clue

Server you were banned on: arena I think?

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned:I dont know if I was playing on this server or not as I am sharing this account with my other brother. but what ever he did I would greatly appreciate being unbanned

• Mr.Panda If you don't stop making useless posts on ban appeals and reports you will get suspended from the forums

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I am sharing this account with my other brother.

Here we go again...

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I was using racial slurs in the arena server after losing multiple times

It was you who was using racial slurs, so stop trying to lie and cover it up behind the 'my brother' excuse.

v1.png

• DENIED

Appeal denied due to poor excuse

You clearly were out of line with you actions, and you provided the worst of worst excuses which was "my brother was on my account". YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS WHICH OCCUR ON YOUR ACCOUNT. Enough said.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png