Ban Appeal

• Name : Son (Felix Schoner)

Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/heeatinsoap

Reason : 4 or 3 cases of Extreme Toxicity

Server : 1-2

Executor : RenegadeNine

I have lost all of my reputation in the Freezzer community because of all I have done.

It will always be proof of me doing something wrong if someone tries to cancel me.

I have learnt from my mistakes now, but I still didn't fully apologize.
    I am sincerely sorry to the staff steam for wasting their time on some toxic kid.

Now that I look back at those things I just wonder what was wrong with me.

The fact that I denied some of the rule breaks is just stupid.

I now understand the consequences for not following simple rules.

I won't use any stupid excuses anymore.

In conclusion I hope you can give me a second (technically fifth) chance in correcting my mistakes and being a normal human being on the server.

I was too much of a clown to understand my mistakes and why breaking rules isn't funny or normal.

I was still a clown in the previous appeals, this time I really mean it.

TL:DR I was stupid before I will never do this again and I'm sorry.

Also sorry spamming soviet anthem lyrics in the discord server.

• As highlighted in the response to your previous appeal, you will remain banned permanently and any further appeals you make will be rejected. Appeal rejected.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png