im sorry for my actions in the freezzer sever/Germany/sandbox

• ;( time of date=8/18/2017 ban from=wildB3ast/justin time=01:12:31 cause of ban=nazism+easteregg sentry what i did wrong was having sentry and a Nazi flag i wasn't the one who created i dont know how to do a Nazi flag but boi made the nazi flag thats what i did wrong the only reason why it was wrong because its offensive to people mainly Jewish people i have nothing against them and sentry are over power when they are spammed in a large group i wont do it again cause lets be honest who wants to be banned or even perm banned for the rest of there life and i can prevent this action by leaving the group and reporting the action that is on the sever to the admins or the owner of the freezzer severs thats how i can prevent my self from being banned or perm banned from freezzer sever cuase i really do like there severs

• Considering that this a German owned server, where in your mind did you think having a Nazi flag was a smart idea? I mean we try to show tolerance to people who appeal their first ban...but honest to god...what in the hell were you thinking man? At least put a full level of effort into a ban appeal regarding Nazi propoganda

Try this for a template:

1. Explain what you did wrong
    2. Explain why it was wrong
    3. Explain why you wont ever do it again
    4. Explain how you will prevent actions like this from happening in the future

Then maybe I'll consider your appeal for such a DISGUSTING act

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Moderator. Got an inquiry? Just axe me

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• This happens for anyone who has been banned on the Freezzer servers. It does not mean that they are literally banned by BattleEye.

"Go big, or go home" - Jesus | "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take -Wayne Gretzky " - Robin Aboubakar

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png

• DENIED

Appeal denied due to mass confusion

I'm not 100% sure what the hell is going on, but you were told to make a proper ban appeal, and failed to do so. Therefore, this ban appeal will not be considered.

76561197962781343.png         
      camo_sig2.png