Noclip hacking

• I was killed by the ? bug, which I assumed was a hacker. This "pizza" guy instantly said "im not hacking, its a glitch" even though i was not referring to him specifically, which was the first red flag. Then I saw this guy zoom across the sky (first 4 pictures) waay too fast to be in an unrendered vehicle. Later, I saw the same person floating above prison (last 5 pictures). too high for jumping distance, and sure enough, it was pizza again.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253619468
    (his profile)

• This is one of the signs that you have to rejoin the game. If a player is standing still or floating in the sky and you can't seem to kill him, you need to rejoin the game. That player is actually invisible for you and rejoining the game will fix it. This is not a hack, many of us have encountered this before.

Cheers!

• It's just a small landscape bug, happens to me all the time, and I can actually hit the floating person. But he can't see me or hide himself since he doesn't know that his body is floating above him or somewhere else on the map and everyone can shoot him kind of like how invisible people do not know that they're invisible until someone points it out and then they do something about it, or in most cases, abuse the bug instead.

Anyway, Pizza doesn't seem to look like a hacker, but may be a griefer (one who irritates people by doing these kind of things), from the looks of his 1.1k playtime, he must've already been called a cheater for stuff like this, so that's why'd he reply like that. Just simply rejoin if you can't hit him, because at times, the bug turns off when that they die. So killing him once will end it.

Thanks for reporting, I will look into this a bit more.

Thread Closed!