"suffocating" while just standing on land - dead lost all my stuff

• Hey yea this happened just now on the US server. I was just standing there next to my vehicle, walking around everything was fine. Then suddenly I was suffocating? I died, and lost all my stuff. Wtf happened?

should mention this happened on t h e server with the title:

"![US] Freezzer #4 [Market|Garage|Vault|Kits|Loot+]

• Probably a game bug - if you have any video evidence of this then we can refund you your items.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• if you have any video evidence of this then we can refund you your items.

I do in fact have video evidence of it. But I've also since found out what it was. At the time, I purposely left information vague/out to make sure no one jumped on the server and grabbed my stuff before I could find a way to get it. But it's gone now so - no point in hiding that information. I was actually at someone elses base, a base located in the bottom left corner of the map high int he sky. Apparently when you get that high up you need an oxygen supply. RIP - and I just didn't notice in time.

I wasn't aware of this before hand - but either way now I'm not sure if I can even get those items back from the mods. Cause technically the game worked how it was supposed to.

If I can still get the items back please let me know and I can provide the video - it shows my inventory at several points and I only want a few items back anyway - don't really care about EVERYTHING there.

• I do in fact have video evidence of it. But I've also since found out what it was. At the time, I purposely left information vague/out to make sure no one jumped on the server and grabbed my stuff before I could find a way to get it. But it's gone now so - no point in hiding that information. I was actually at someone elses base, a base located in the bottom left corner of the map high int he sky. Apparently when you get that high up you need an oxygen supply. RIP - and I just didn't notice in time.

I wasn't aware of this before hand - but either way now I'm not sure if I can even get those items back from the mods. Cause technically the game worked how it was supposed to.

If I can still get the items back please let me know and I can provide the video - it shows my inventory at several points and I only want a few items back anyway - don't really care about EVERYTHING there.

So you died because you were too high? We won't refund your items if that is the case. It needs to be an unpreventable game bug that kills you, not a mistake on your behalf.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• User mistake - not a game bug. Therefore, no refund will be given.

Thread Closed

v1.png