Banned for repulsive language.

• Hi!

I bet it's a bad thing to lie about stuff like this, so let me just get right in to it, and tell the truth about, what I did.

So i was on your server, yesterday around 15-16:00 (German time)

and wrote some pretty bad things, just for fun - but sadly it didn't end quite as fun as it started. I got banned, and I totally agree with the ban reason. If I was the Admin//Owner, I would probably do the same thing.

But now I'm just kindly asking, if I can maybe, be unbanned? I promise that I won't do it again!

Sorry, for everything I did, and said.

Thanks for taking your time reading this

Best Regards, Valkaya (Valdemar Norman)

-------------------------------------------------------

Ban Appeal Format

Steam Profile:

Valkaya

Reason for ban:

Inappropriate Language

Date of ban: 23/10/15:30

Server you were banned on:

"[EU] Freezer #ARENA #3-2"

Staff member who banned you:

I'm not sure who it was, but the guy that did it, took the right decision, to ban me :)

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Soo.. I did some bad things, and I'm really sorry about it, so I hope, that I can be able to play on your server, again! Cause, I like playing on your server! I really do!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Valkaya () aus folgendem Grund: Forgot some of the ban details.

• Whilst you obviously regret your actions and you've made this appeal to prove it, keeping your ban in place for 5 more days would hopefully be the final step to ensure that you don't break our rules again.

Also for the record, I was the staff member that banned you.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png