banned cause i was teamed with a guy who was gliching v.2

If you want to appeal a ban, use the format below:

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198330713039/

Reason for ban: I teamed with a guy who was gliching 

Date of ban: October 31 2017  

Server you were banned on:freezzer 2-3 Germany sandbox 

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned: ok so I met this guy the day before I got my ban I had played with him for like 1 hour.

after I had let him into my group in that hour we did nothing but stay at the castle. we when at the castle (not in it) and killed some zombies his account was new and he was acting like he was new (he was not) so my groups leader thought I should go see how good he was at the game.

we got back then I had to go the nest day I got on it with 1 of my other friend his name is pox we play for like 2 or 3 hours we built a base in the castle then we left to pvp in berlin.

it said that foil friend was on (he is the guy that was gliching) but he would not tpa like I was asking him or respawn to my messages so but he was moving on the map this is what made me first think he may be a spy then he die and spawned close to berlin (where we where) and got to us.

we where in one of the big buildings which is where most of the guys in the city where trying to get to so that was the second thing that made me think he was a spy how did a noob get to us when there was like 3 or 4 guys shooting at us.

thinking he may just be lucky we keeped pvping for like 5 more mins after that we got board and we went back to the base in the castle pox had to go so it was just me and foil friend.

I got off to go eat some lunch with took like 10 to 15 mins when I got back on all of are base defenses where gone and he was in the castle but on the outside (which I now know he was gliching)

he said in that there was a guy in the castle so I went looking but he got the jump on me and killed me I spawned close by and was going to go build a new base in the air field foil had sent me a tpa and I accepted it then his mic gliched for a couple seconds and he had gone from sounding like a 5 year old to a 20 years old this was the third thing now and I was like 75% he was a spy.

he wanted to go back to the castle so he kill him self as he had a bed in the gliched zone from what I now know I went back to the castle having spawned close by from when I was killed by the guy so I just walked back to the castle I about to get back to the teleporter was when foil had killed the guy with the gliched.

he got banned like a minute before I got into the castle when I got back to the castle he messaged me say he got banned I said I know it was in the chat he said he did not care because he said it was a account he made to spy on me my guess is his real account is a guy named snazzy bagels (it was) as 2 days before I got banned he was going for the others teams side to my side to there back to my side and he had said that I know him and I would and would not like him.

as I was going to kick him from the group I got banned for being on his team I then friend the guy who I thought was a admin (he is not) and asked why he said it was because I was on his team.

I waited tell the nest day to make a appeal and it took me like 2 to 3 hours to make and still make it wrong (you can cheek the help chat to see just how bad I was) I had not tried to report him as 2 days before my other friend (his name is @gentarmy) had tried to report some 1 and could not because he could not figure out how to and he is better with computers then me so I thought it instead for making my self feel dumb from trying I would just kick him from the group and be done with it.

I now know that gent could not because he was no discord and I had 1 from when a friend had set it up for me I had not real youse it sents then and that was like 4 to 6 months ago which is why I had not gone to the freezer discord.

when I did go to it the nest day from when I got banned I quickly realized how big the freezer was I how thought it was like 3 or 4 guy in a basement or some thing I did not know it had its own website and all that stuff all I have for evidences is my clean record I have never gliched and with never glich and I am sorry for team with some that does.

sorry for miss spelling most of this and for troubling you guys with this I hope this helps

note if I missed any thing or if you guys have questions I would be happy to answer them (thank you renegadenine for helping me make this)

• Here is his main account (کɳαɀɀყ вαĝєℓک) , seems some of your story checks out.

So, you will be UNBANNED by today, not because of your story, but because this

is your first time breaking the rules, and you have been banned for enough time, too.

Plus, your second appeal shows you are eager to get back on our servers, as you took the time

to file a proper and very informative appeal. Hopefully this time you will not team up with

cheaters or glitchers.

THREAD CLOSED!

(as for Vektonix , who has no business here, and yet,

comments on ban appeals even though it is

against the rules, he is now forum banned.)