Staff-Support Application

• Hello, my name is Bulk, That is my discord name, I'm here to make an application for "Freezzer gaming" Before i get into details, i would just like to say i would be honored to be a supportive member of this community, as i have been playing since i first started Unturned!

Application format:

Steam profile link + name: Jollabang / http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigpapij24

Game and Freezzer play-time: 142

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: alot in a week

i Know my some of these don't meet the requirements, but i can assure you, im a helpful member, and will do anything to help a fellow community member of mine, And regardless of my age, i vow to dedicate my work onto this server, and give a helpful hand to anyone who requires it. I love to be social and friendly to random people on your server, even give out weapons you unlock from the liberator, It would be awesome if i could be apart of my #1 go-to Server when i feel bored and wanting action, and a good clean community i can Socialize with! Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope i will be accepted to help, It would be amazing, and i'd love it.

Really, i'd like to thank Freenex for making this awesome bundle of servers ranging from sandbox and others, if you have not tried them, what are you waiting for?

• We'll give you a final verdict within 24 hours

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Application rejected on the basis that your age is too low, however you may re-apply in 6 months. Apologies for the wait for our response.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png