Tactical Pug's Support Staff Application.

• Steam profile link + name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Beafraid98/ Steam Name= [IFN]Tactical Pug[M]

Game and Freezzer play-time: Game- 2512 hours || Freezzer- 746 hours

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: Ive played 23 hours this week. Daily playtime is up to 7 hours a day

About yourself: Im as british as it gets, i come from a small town called Askern in Doncaster South Yorkshire. I love to play games although my wifi is absolute shite, Im a lil obsessed with this shitty game but its addictive as most of you will know, i love basically any game that i can run, aslong as the graphics are good.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: Well im very mature and like to help as much people out as i can, i am very friendly and am good under pressurised situations and can resolve issues quickly and calmly. Also i have already got a few hackers and glitchers banned from the server in the space of a few hours and would love to do so much more for the Freezzer Family!

• Freezzer- 746 hours

According to the database, you have 60 hours, not 746.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Application denied - you may reapply in 6 months.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png