l4zz's ban appeal

• Before I start sorry for my crappy English,

and thanks to put1ck, who helped me with appeal!

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LAZZARRR
    Reason for being banned: Nazism
    Staff member who banned me: Lord Flo

Why I should get unbanned: OK, so this is my first time i'm banned from any server, and all it because i was acting a nazi. I was shouting "sieg heil" or "kill the jew" and things like that, and i got banned for 90 days. I AM NOT A REAL NAZI. It was a joke, one very salty joke, because I've maybe hurt someone's feelings and religion and faith, and this is the real reason for a ban. During the WW2 my country(Serbia) was by the nazi occupation, and now I'm acting a nazi dog? it sucks<X I know. I'm sorry jewish people! But the point of being human is to forgive! Isn't it?

Thank you for your patience!<3And i hope my ban will be reduced.

-l4zz-

• Appeal rejected - however, your ban is being reduced to 60 days, and you are also receiving a 6 month mute, beginning from the time of unban

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png