New Support-Staff Application

• Hello,

Before I start my real application, Id like to give some feedback.

My name is Deathstalker, but you can simply call me by any nickname you want. Since the last few months, I've noticed that freezzer took a deep dive downward. Some of the evidence that I've noticed, are little, to completely unpopulated servers with only one or two servers full at a same case (This was not the case in 2017). Also, just yesterday, my friend got banned in a way that wasn't fair. he told me that someone on freezzer got salty, and told his admin friend that "he was impersonating him" and his friend banned him instantly without consulting anyone. More disturbing, his friend (who was the admin) wasn't the same name as my friend, the non-admin told his friend that he was impersonating him! This is a really bad sign for freezer, and this is why I am reapplying for Support-Staff.

-Id like to thank you for reading my feedback, and now here is the real application.

Hello!

I am Deathstalker (on freezzer and steam) and I would like to apply for support staff! I am a pretty active player ever since my last application (which in the time that one was denied, unturned was broken for literally everyone) and I am taking interest in helping improve the server network! I am 17, but on the 31, I will be 18, and Yes, I can speak fluent English. I have a fairly founded memory of the rules. I completely understand how unturned works, and have 1,245 hours in unturned, which can be verified through my steam profile here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158366556/ . I've been trained not to swear when I was young, and still have that "trait" inside of me, and have a more mature attitude than

many people might think. I'm not completely sure how many hours I have in Freezzer, but I can guess at least 300 or more hours.

Info:

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158366556/

Game/Freezzer time: 1,245/300+

Activity: I play with my clan a lot (called the DBA, or Dark Brotherhood Of Assassins), and also with friends. Recently I've played either this or last week, depending on what day people (such as my friend wolf) ask me to play with them. I am able to dedicate my time (whenever online) to unturned, and especially Freezzer.

About Me:

I am a fairly active player, that owns a group called the DBA. Although the group itself isn't as active as it used to be, some people (such as me) are. I usually give people a hand, and sometimes train newbies in freezzer about unturned. This leads me to say that I have group management skills, and even Leadership skills, and an experienced leader of a group of 387 people. (DBA is my current main group, and you may look at it as you like). Although I can get upset and call out people sometimes, its usually in defense, and never offense. For example, I don't say "Your a nub, leave unturned" whenever I kill someone, but I will respond when someone's says the same to me. I do have a discord account, and will be able to use it, however I do not have a mic, But I can type as fast as 67 WPM. I feel like I will be able to Change freezer, by simply monitoring activity in the servers, and seeing how the community interacts with each other. I am an extremely Loyal person, and will do whatever someone asks me to do without question. (NOTE: You may be thinking that If I'm a leader of a group, how come I follow orders? Well, I don't have an alleged "Tight Grip" on my group, and allow them to do whatever they want, for greater team bonding and team work.) I am currently 17, but will soon be 18 when this month comes to pass, and very actively listen to people's feedback about servers in my group. I look forward to reading your response, and would like to thank you for reading my application!

-Deathstalker

I am the primary founder of an elite group called the DBA (ive also written a few guides for unturned;))

">

• I believe what you are referring to, regarding the impersonation ban, was a user who was using a [MOD] tag and was also telling others that he was a staff member, which is strictly against our rules and we take that very seriously.

Regarding your application, we'll get back to you within 2 weeks.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I'm not 100% sure about the impersonation problem, so I'll leave a link to my friend who was banned

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOnlyLunaticWolf/

However, I do know an incident in which someone was acting like an admin, in which I did report to 10k on that.

Anyways, Thanks for reading my app :)

I am the primary founder of an elite group called the DBA (ive also written a few guides for unturned;))

">

• Congratulations, your application is accepted! In order to start your trial and to receive all the details, you are required to join our Discord. We look forward to seeing you there ^^

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png