Support-Staff Application

• Steam profile link + name

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198192336328/ + lool1234566

Game and Freezzer play-time: 1429 hours and 593 hours

Recent/Currently weekly + daily play-time: ~20 hours + ~5 hours I'm active, so I'm almost able to response to a report anytime.

About yourself: I live in Germany, I know every active player on Freezzer Discord and of course, known on the Discord server. I have fun on playing games like Unturned or others like Euro Truck Simulator 2. I'm going in the 7th grade and I'm pretty cleverly. My English skills aren't perfect sometimes, but I hope that this is not a very big problem due players will understand me if I'm typing a bit 'drunk'.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: It's a high priority for me to response to reports, due it's destroying the fun of players who are getting annoyed by a player or what the report is about. I'm being friendly to players, so they won't get scared or something else. Chasing glitchers is pretty easy due I've got very much experience on Unturned.

Note: If this application is going to get rejected, please test me firstly as Trial-Support due I might change when having the role as a Supporter.

• Congratulations, your application is accepted :) You will be contacted shortly regarding your trial as support

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png