Weird bug for me on Freezzer sandbox servers

• Hello,

I have been playing on freezzer sandbox servers for a long time and recently I have been experiencing an ongoing bug when I play. The bug happens when I am using a jet, when i use the HMG it doesn't do any damage, direct or splash, it has no effect on vehicles, structures or other players. This is very frustrating for me as it seems everyone else can use a jet and shoot it with effect, while I can't, and this is a recent problem for me and has been for only around a month when I started noticing it, before I could use the HMG on jets like everyone else. I am not sure if this extends to all vehicles with HMGs, but I know it is at least for the jet.

Kind regards,

Alex

• Hello,

It seems like what you've explained may be many possible things, the first on which is commonly a basic/corrupt missing file, which causes the jet's cannon to have no effect once fired. Other reasons could be a glitch, and it is almost likely, due to server chats being broken. Errors like this happen to me sometimes, and a basic uninstall and reinstall fixes them, or even just verifying the integrity of the game.

I am the primary founder of an elite group called the DBA (ive also written a few guides for unturned;))

">