Application for Support-staff

• Steam-https://steamcommunity.com/id/dogmanhello

Hello!

My name is Luke.I have found a liking to your server because of the countless possibilty's of fun to be had alone or with friends!I won't lie i haven't played for the server for too long,but i do have experience with other similiar server's.I have moderated several PvP and RP servers alike,Sadly most of them have died out.My time playing the game is well i'd say alright if couunting my other account wich i have abandoned because i decided to play fresh.

I play on freezer daily because it has become one of my favorite things to do apart from going out with friends.

Some information about me.

As you already know im Luke.Im from a small country Lithuania my timzone is UTC +3.I try to act as mature as i can but i do sometimes get mad but i do try to control myself as much as i can i spend around to 2-3 hours a day on freezer if i can i will deffinatly improve that ammount as school is still getting at me.I am 14 years of age.

I speak English and Lithuanian (A little bit of Russian but i can't really say i know it well).

My greatest strenght is manigment and maturity.I try to have a look from both sides and not giving anyone extra rights just because i know them or anything simaliar.

Im going to try to dedicate as much time as i can playing in your servers as i can!

Qualifications.

As i said i have moderated many unturned servers in the past.I have a microphone and i have nno problem talking to other peapole if they need me.And i try to improve every single day.I act as mature as i can and try to get perspective from both sides in a conflict.

Some Final words.

First of all i want to thank you for reading this i appriceate that you read through the whole thing!Now if i do indeed get this role and i will try my best to do everything i can to keep the server a better place.Since i am not 16 years old yet i thought this would be great for me as expirience for moderating your server!

Best of whises,

Luke.

• Thank you for your interest in joining the Freezzer team, however your application is being rejected on the basis that your server playtime is far below our requirements.

You may re-apply once your playtime has reached our requirements.

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png