Doctor Bright's Unban Appeal

• Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073424324/

Reason: Nazism

Server: One of the Sandbox servers, don't remember which one.

Executor:  WildB3ast

I'd like to start playing on these servers again, I actually had fun during my time on Sandbox and I realise my behavior was genuinely unacceptable. Despite being banned about a year or more ago, that's no excuse for what I did - and since I've started playing Unturned again I would love to start playing on Freezzer once again to actually have fun and not screw around. As I said, I realise that what I did was a massive display of stupidity and I would be grateful if you forgave me for my actions.

If my memory serves right, I was specifically banned for screwing around with a friend and roleplaying as Nazis in a "Nazi-mobile" while saying completely idiotic stuff in chat. Again, this behavior was completely unacceptable and I would not like to repeat what I did. I hope anyone who reads this can understand I would like to come on and actually have fun - not at the expense of others.

Thank you.

• Appeal accepted

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png