Kilami Support Aplication

• Steam Profile: Kilami - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310759668/

Rafael

Game and Freezzer play-time:

Now i have 553 hours on unturned and 90 hours (i am playing right now so my hours will increase) on Freezzer's servers.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:

Normal I play 5 hours a day during the week, because I study in the morning, so I can focus on the game in the afternoon and at night. In the weekend the story is different, because although I also have to study, I have much more free time so the 5 hours normally increase to more than 10 hours a day. But of course these values depend on my life and things that can happen in it.

About myself:

Like I said, I'm Rafael and I'm 19 years old. As I also mentioned, I am a student and this year I am going to the University.

I live in Portugal , because I am Portuguese, but until I was 18, I always living in Angola, which is an African country. When the subject is work related to a game I try to be very perfectionist. This happened a lot in certain games like Minecraft or Habbo. Sometimes people just said, "It's okay, but I used to say that" it could be improved "because a little perfection at work, even though most people do not notice it, but it always gives that pride to our own work .

Why would i be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

I think i would be a good support-staff because despite not being online 24/7 I'm online for a reasonable amount of time. Time to play and also to help. What I have already done when I see someone with nothing and I go there to teach the commands. Another thing that also makes me useful on the server is that I've been playing unturned for some time and so I know a lot about the game, from the IDs of things to the glitchs that everyone tries to make. That would make me good at helping someone or stopping a pitiful person trying to do something against the rules. And since I really like the server, I'm going to want to do things that improve the server and not get worse.

Hope you like me as i like you for doing this great server ( I'm not praising just to have more chances )

Kilami :)

• Application rejected on the basis that your recent Freezzer playtime is too far below what we are looking for (4 hours in the past 12 days).

You may re-apply in 1 month, should your activity have increased

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png