Ban for nazism

• Steam Profile URL https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333850828/
    Reason
    Nazism
    Server #SANDBOX #2-5
    Executor Flo

I didn't know who is Hitler. I readed wiki and i fell really bad of saying long live Hitler(yes i sayed that). The only thing wich i know about him was that he was saving my country(i dont think so now). I think you have to unban be because i didn't know who is Hitler. And i would like you to fix this rule, because i know that there is much people who think that he was good but he is bad. I think you need to tell those people that Hitler was bad don't ban them just tell them true or give warn. I am really sorry for that like really. And i hope no one like him will never become dictator of any country!

P.S. i am sorry if i have bad grammar

• Your ban has now been adjusted to 30 days - it goes without saying that this is an abyssal joke of an appeal, and an obvious pisstake

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png