Make Freezer Sandbox Destruction Health Lower.

• I strongly disagree with this.

People can finally build a base and feel at least a little bit safe in it. Bases now stand a chance against people attacking them, why completely remove that now?

Before whenever somebody would build a base it would be destroyed in no more than 5 minutes unless it was hidden somewhere.

People can finally build a base and feel at least a little bit safe in it. Bases now stand a chance against people attacking them, why completely remove that now?

Before whenever somebody would build a base it would be destroyed in no more than 5 minutes unless it was hidden somewhere.

When I was a regular on these forums and Unturned this was all that I truly wanted

I also disagree with this but, at the same time, I should agree with this cause;

When people build bases; sure, they feel even safe at that point.

But how about; random sentries that are not in a base, for example once there was sentries at the Seattle tower in 1-4;

Or random plates around, etc,.

So I choose both.