Banned from discord

• Hello a guy with a nickname "Katze" banned me on discord for trolling (30d), I admit I was trolling but I stopped and I was talking seriously and then he warned me for "trolling" after I said him that I'm not trolling rn and I'm talking seriously then he decided to ban me for 30days. (Btw you don't have any "system" for staff like srsly banning for "trolling" for 30days this should be a ban for like 24h and it was the first time so that supports can decide how long they want to ban u for is bad, if the staff member doesn't like you then he can ban u just for 30days? When I also sweared then I got warned but when someone called me cunt then nothing happend I have the screenshot of it if needed will send tomorrow tho, its how ur serves work? If staff member doesnt like you then u are f***ed bcs he can ban u for any time he wants?)

• Application rejected, due to your inappropriate behavior.

You've been kicked a day before with the reason "Disrespecting others" and you just continued today with trolling.

To answer your question why it is a 30-day ban: Your chat logs in-game and your behavior you showed on Discord are unacceptable.

This thread has been closed.