My support application.

• Steam = Doxtansp

https://steamcommunity.com/id/THATONEPROGRAMMERXD/

Game and Freezzer play-time: 1610 hours total, 223 ingame, as of 2/22/2019 4:00PM.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: Everyday I usually play a minimum of 3 hours, I am almost every day available to play. I usually start from 14:45 and end at 22:00 with random break between(Timezone CET, Netherlands.)

About yourself: Greetings, my name is Dan/Daniel/Daan I am a 15 year old guy from the netherlands. I usually speak english all day when behind my computer and I normally speak fluent. I enjoy learning programming languages and ethical hacking. I also generally have a thing for helping people mentally and physically in situations. Unturned and Roblox are generally the only games I play on a daily bases.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: My English is very good for someone from my country and age, I know how to deal with people who speak English in a lacking way. I am a pretty mature player and I keep very calm in annoying or hard situations. I know what to do when someone is breaking the rules since I've Owned and Co-owned a couple RP and PVP servers. I also enjoy working very directly. I usually don't need further explaination with anything.

Discord= M!ST#2819