Staff application

• Steam profile link + name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HelloBrethren/ HelloBrethren

Game and Freezzer play-time: 3,280 / 52 hours ingame

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: I have about 50 hrs in the past 2 weeks, but it can sometimes be much higher.

About yourself: My IGN is HelloBrethren, I have been playing Unturned for the better part of five years. I've known about your servers for some time now and randomly decided to apply for a position as staff. I am from the U.S. My timezone is GMT-5.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I have plenty of staff experience from other servers in unturned, and I understand the general concept of how to moderate servers. I have a great sense of game knowledge as well as how to properly perform staff actions. I have a lot of friends, as well as people that I know who love to play on Freezzer servers. Specifically my friend John PP and David PP. I enjoy playing unturned as a player, so my activity will usually be quite high. I am pretty quick to respond to people who need assistance in Discord and in game.

I appreciate the time.

HelloBrethren

• Thank you for your application

We'll get back to you with a response within 7 days

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Thank you once again for your application. Unfortunately we are rejecting this application on the basis that your recent chatlogs reflect that you are not a suitable candidate for the role at this time.

You may re-apply in 6 months

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png