Ban Appeal (offensive name)

• Steam Profile URL https://steamcommunity.com/id/decuratat/
    Reason
    Offensive Name
    Server Sandbox #1-4
    Executor Renegade

I had the name "NiggerNoggerAssholeClogger" and got kicked because of my name. After that i changed my name to "Nogger" which isn t something offensive, it being an icecream company.

If i offended anyone i just want to say i am sorry. I just tought that my name was funny.

I'd just like to get unbanned or get a shorter sentence since i didn t get a warning and i belive the sentence is too long.

• Appeal rejected - you knew full well what you were doing and that 'nogger' is indeed also an offensive term. You were given a warning, but you decided to ignore it and reconnect with the name 'nigger' and then 'nogger',

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png