Applying For Staff

• Steam profile link + name:Steam :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198372383428/ Name : Crown

Game and Freezzer play-time: Unturned : 810 hours Freezer : 123 hours

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: 5 hours per day

About yourself: Im from United Kingdom and my favourite game is Unturned i love trying new servers and playing PvP servers.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff: I love freezzer and i love the community also and i play all the time so its easy to be staff cause i play the server so much and i bought vip and wanted to do more and i hope i will be in the freezzer team and i would like to help the community out with any problems,questions they ask or anything they need on any server.

Thanks ,

Jack H <3

• Thank you for your interest in joining the Freezzer staff team, however your application is being rejected on the basis that your application lacks detail, despite being given 2 chances to add more.

You may re-apply in 3 months

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png