banned for glitching

• steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199023876557/

reason: glitching

server: #Sandbox 1-5

executor: B0rb3d D3pr3ss10

Reason: glitching

i got banned for glitching cause i got under the map by entering a tank wich was armored up and i mean plates everywhere, but thats not important. i didn't join the discord group then so i did not know that you can be banned for glitching and it was also my first glitch under the map so i did not experience it before on other servers. i also have a tendency to ignore to read the rules so im guilty for that.

I will enjoy playing on the freezer gaming servers again cause it was a lot of fun and all the other servers have cooldowns and forbiden items, a lot of forbiden items wich is not fun cause how can you reload a tank when the ammo for it is forbiden or a dragonfang and why cant you do a horde beacon.

Anyways what im trying to say that i like the freezer #sandbox servers more than all the other ones.

Also great job at keeping hackers at bay.

also i want to know can you get extended punishmenet for a ban appeal being rejected?

• Appeal rejected - you were spied attempting to kill players through the map whilst glitched. Should you not have done so or even just mentioned it in the appeal there may have been a different outcome

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png