(Moderator) Application

• Application:

About me: My name are mark i live in denmark but moved to USA about 1 year ago. my in-game name or (ExoticToxic) i'm a kind person that have personality, i found Freezer because i saw it's a good server so i have been playing on it for about 5 weeks and i discided to apply, for moderator, i have 371 hrs in unturned, it's not alot but still, i know 3 language (English/turkish/danish) because i like pvp and sometimes juts raid people and help people, i have been admin on 4 servers moderator on 2, and i think that freezer is a good server. and i will plan to be more active on the server amount, maybe 8/9 hrs at day, i don't need admin to help, i also have an amount of time on dedicated servers

Weeks on server: 4 and a half

Time of weeks: "30/40" hrs on server everyweek

Qualifications: i've been playing unturned sice 2015 i started when i whos 14 years old and i found the game good, i'll also donate in the furture

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Steal profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198363049941/

ExoticToxic

• Rejected - Don't reapply for another few months at least

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png