Moderator Application

Time on server: 175+ hrs

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CryTheSlyB/

(Random)

i have readed the rules, my real name is Jake, In-game name, CryTheSly, my age 18, my timezone are USA, i have a microphone i juts don't use it, i have never cheated in a game, i have experience with punishment commands, i also have experience with, HTML,php,C#, javascript,etc,about my self, my real name is mark i live in USA i work at a teknology store, i want to become an (admin/moderator) because i want to help, build, have fun, i also have to do stuff as admins like, help people, kick - tempban people that are not polite, catch hackers, kick - tempban glitch bases, i also have experience with staff, i have been staff on meny servers most (PVP) and they said i whos good i'm still admin now on them, i'll be wating to hear answer. THANK YOU!

;)

• Take more time on this application please, this is very rushed.

ALSO:

- Is your name Jack or Mark?

- This is very hard to read, can you please make it more clear?

- Please put your Unturned hours in your application (i know you linked your steam but have it all in 1 place please).

- You said your timezone is USA, you also said you live in the USA... but your English is not to a native American level...where are you from?

These are all things to include in your NEW APPLICATION before we can have a proper look.

Feel free to make a new application as soon as your ready.

Thanks,

Dan