No Medkits On Arena

• Why did u guys take out Medkits? I understand they are OP and You are basically un-killable if u medkit spam also i think You guys took it out to stop people from healing outside of the safe zone? Well People still do it , and if we are taking out Op things why not take out the matamorez.. I could be completely wrong on why u took them out just want to know why

• We reduced the amount of medkits you can store in your inventory to 4, to try and reduce medkit spamming in the fog, however its highly probable we will lift the limit soon

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Medkit limit has been removed

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png