3rd person on Freezzer #5 ???

• I have been playing on the Freezzer 5 server for a while now. And recently the perspectives were locked to 1st person.

Me and a few others didn't like the change. I believe that it should be changed back to both perspectives.

I say this because when you are in the passenger seat of an APC you can not see anything. I think that if people prefer first person

for something like role play / survival the should have the option to. A group of people have joined the server, saying that they don't

want to stay on the server as they also like 3rd person.

More players prefer both perspectives this is because they have the option to change. Also this would bring a larger amount of players

to the server, as some people are good in 1st person but not in 3rd, and some people are good in 3rd person but not in 1st.

Please take this into consideration

-Mikey

• Hey Mikey thanks for your suggestion. We have had this discussion before, and although they do not voice their opinion much there are a huge amount of players who prefer the "more tactical" 1st person perspective on Freezzer #5. We have multiple 3rd person survival servers, so we try to keep a balance of both so that both play styles can be catered for.

We cant keep everyone happy, but Freezzer 5 is one of our most popular 1st person only survival servers, so for now we are going to keep it that way.

Thank you for your concern and consideration,

Thanks,

Dan