Ban Appeal

• I am not on the banlist, however every time I try to log into the server, it says I'm banned.

I was banned for, "disrespecting another player," when that player called me, "Gay," and "Stupid," and also claimed I have Downs Syndrome. So, am I not allowed to defend myself? I called this player idiotic due to multiple spelling and grammar issues, and the fact he thought the simple equation, 3x+7y= 24 was unable to be solved. So, it's not okay to respond? It was also said I was calling someone a hacker, yet I was defending this, "Hacker." (He had just spawned in and the player tried to run him over, unaware of spawn protection.) I told this player that the only things wrong with my health, was Anxiety, Asthma and severe year round allergies. So, why was I banned for using my rights? (I'm an American citizen, and saw a youtuber play on this server. I was just trying to get better at pvp.)

Yes, I did call this player idiotic and stupid. But is it wrong to do so when said player called me Gay and Stupid?

Clearly, something's not right here.