RP server?

• Would you want to see a freezzer RP server? 22

1. Yes (12) 55%
    2. No (10) 45%

I Just wanted to put out there that I thought it would be a cool Idea for freezzer to host a no kos RP server sort of thing with jobs and safe areas and stuff because I feel like people would really enjoy it and it is just a concept I thought freenex or someone may want to hear as I think it could be an enjoyable experience as many of the other RP servers on unturned are not very fun and not true RP.

Thanks for reading :)

~P3NuT

• Hello there,

I personally think this would be an amazing idea.

Me and my community like to roleplay and we're currently trying to do that on a regular Survival Server of theirs.

Of course it's not easy all the time because there are some people that always want to mess you up or just ruin your fun for the laughs. But having a Roleplay Server would be awesome for sure. As long as the people on it stick to the rules it would be a great experience for everyone. I hope this is getting more attention since it really deserves more than just a downvote and no comments.

We need some official ROLEPLAY in this community.

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

[GER] Freezzer #5

[US]-Anführer

Col. Quell

-

bei Fragen oder Beschwerden jederzeit erreichbar!

• Definitely agree with Sir Quell here , Freezzer Servers needs to have a Survival Roleplay server - sure it may be difficult to set up 'cuz of the lack of ingame mods that will roam the RP server , but it might be worth it in the long term ( it might attract new players to the servers and/or the old players too)

• Hello there,

I think mods should never be an issue.

I could help with setting it up aswell if they're in need of any help around the corners.

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

[GER] Freezzer #5

[US]-Anführer

Col. Quell

-

• Hello again,

We should never forget that hosting a Roleplay Server with rules will be a lot of work and effort for all involved members of the staff. Making sure everyone is playing according to the rules, the constant reports for KoS and all that will probably make it a pain in the ass for the staff, especially if they're understaffed as you say. But I think it would be worth a try for sure. You need a lot of patience and dedication to make it work.

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

[GER] Freezzer #5

[US]-Anführer

Col. Quell

-

• Hello there,

Well I guess that's how they could go about it.

I don't think a roleplay Server needs a beta-phase though - if you have a few rules you can build up on them and you don't have to make it more complicated than it already is with those types of servers. Just let it go the way it goes, if they feel like it's not worth it they can always shut it down again.

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

[GER] Freezzer #5

[US]-Anführer

Col. Quell

-

• Flo

Hello Buddy,

Is there anything you got done so far? Or a list of what things you're currently working on so we as a community may be able to help you out?

I'm really interested in the roleplay server but since the last post in this thread it has gone quiet once again.

Hope to hear from you,

[US] Col. Quell

[GER] Freezzer #5

[US]-Anführer

Col. Quell

-