Who messed with the garage command? :,(

• It used to be free now its cost $60 to park it! Not everyone has subscriptions, I have to earn all my $ the hard way. I cant afford to pay that everytime i want to keep my vehicle safe....maybe increase the cooldown time it takes to park it? :3

• Hello there,

It's free now or am I mistaken?

I never had to pay a single dollar to park one of my vehicles in the garage.

Parking a vehicle will cost 20% percent of its original buy cost. For example, a Sandpiper costs $300, so parking it will cost $60.

This was taken from the official news about the garage and trunks.

Is it outdated or did I miss something?

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

[GER] Freezzer #5

[US]-Anführer

Col. Quell

-

bei Fragen oder Beschwerden jederzeit erreichbar!

• On launch of the Garage plugin it did not cost anything - the price to park plugin was inserted later. I have played and parked many vehicles on Freezzer #8 EU and it works fine most of the time - but i have noticed that the Police Truck does not cost anything to park. What i wonder is if the new vehicles have not been updated onto the parking cost list. What vehicle are you parking?

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Dan

• On launch of the Garage plugin it did not cost anything - the price to park plugin was inserted later. I have played and parked many vehicles on Freezzer #8 EU and it works fine most of the time - but i have noticed that the Police Truck does not cost anything to park. What i wonder is if the new vehicles have not been updated onto the parking cost list. What vehicle are you parking?

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Dan

Hello there,

I'm parking all different types of vehicles from Quads to Hatchbacks to Police Cars to Choppers to Planes.

Nothing of all that ever took money from me after I placed it into one of my Garage slots.

I might want to add that I'm only (or mainly) playing on Freezzer #5.

But that shouldn't make a difference, right?

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

[GER] Freezzer #5

[US]-Anführer

Col. Quell

-

• We will look into it thank you.

Thanks,

Dan

Hello again,

Well thanks then. I hope it's not going to change, and if it will be changed I actually wonder how no one else noticed that.

Why does the garage even Need to be payed? I actually dislike the concept of that.

Soon,

[US] Col. Quell

[GER] Freezzer #5

[US]-Anführer

Col. Quell

-

• Hello Again,

I was acutally the one who suggested to Freenex about the garage command needed to be payed

since i thought it was too overpowered to just garage your cars anywhere without any costs

[ i tried to search our past messages and i found no evidence of us talking about the command

needed to be payed , so its either im going crazy or i was just making things up with my mind

{ which is also the same thing } ]

Thanks,

DanPx

• Aye,

I still don't think you should make it expensive to park your car. You already bought it and not many people are rich.

As Long as it's not being abused I don't see the point of having to pay to park your car into your OWN garage.

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

[GER] Freezzer #5

[US]-Anführer

Col. Quell

-

• Well some people abuse it and it's still better to save your vehicle with a little cost than buying a vehicle every time you join the server because your vehicle got stolen.

Hello there,

That's true but keep in mind that this will prevent normal users from having good cars and vehicles because they're unable to afford the huge (not sure how big the cost will be yet, but I'm assuming it will be quiet a lot) cost of putting the cars into their garages. Some people only play for an hour or two, think about them too - if they can't farm the money they have to pay to park their car in that time it's not going to be a fun time for them at all.

See you,

[US] Col. Quell

[GER] Freezzer #5

[US]-Anführer

Col. Quell

-