UNBAN ME!

• WHEN I GOT BANNED FOR BAN EVADING I WASENT IDK HOW BUT I GOT BANNED FOR KILLING SOME ONE BECAUSE HE WAS TPING TO ME AND THEN I GOT BANNED AND THEN 1 DAY LATER I COULD JOIN I THINK I WAS UNBANNED AND THEN I GOT BANNED AND I ONLY HAVE 1 STEAM ACCOUNT!

• Come on the Discord @ discord.freezzer.com so we can assist you easier

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Inactive thread + appeal denied

Thread Closed

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png