Spawn glitch.

• Yes, there has been reports of this issue before. However, we WILL NOT disable every building item because of a few cheap guys looking for an easy win. Why? Because some people use these items and are part of their combat style and it will ruin their experience.

You should gather evidence supporting your report and link their Steam profile in your report, so we can punish them accordingly.

Thanks for the report, we appreciate your concern.

Sheryar - Freezzer Team

• So you keep a game breaking bug so some ppl can play with barricades even though you can literally take it out in seconds with a grizzly. At least you could try to make it so you can't build under spawn or around it which i'm sure there is a way of doing that. But it's alright it's your team's problem anyways not mine i'm just trying to keep it fair for everyone.

• We do not want to fix one thing only for it to trouble others. We are working on a solution for this bug, a solution that benefits everyone and just one sided. If you happen to encounter them again, just hop on Discord and call up a Staff member, or file a report following the report instructions.

Thank you for your concern! We will keep your point and suggestion in consideration when we come to a final conclusion.

Till then, I am CLOSING this thread.