Beiträge von FEAR | Jeff

Steam profile:黑鬼Sunner

Reason for ban:trashtalking/toxicity/spam

Date of ban:6/21/17

Server you were banned on:freezer arena 1-3

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know):

Why you think you should be unbanned:i think i should be unbanned because i love the servers very much, i apologize deeply for spamming,trashtalking, and being toxic. I really do apologize i know i broke the rules and disrespected your authority. If i could get my banned lifted in the next 5 months, that would be amazing, i really do apologize and have changed the way i type in chat. Im sorry, looking forward to communicate to you and your co-workers.

so... i dont understand could i be given a second chance? it wont hurt anyone, you could mute me on the server i wouldnt really care, i just want a active arena server to play on, none are as active as yours (Freezer). Please unban me i seriously wont be toxic, annoying, or disrespectful to your rules and to other players, i promise.

Thanks, Jeff

Hello, i have not been able to get back with you, my bad. I don't know how to say this, i would really love to get unbanned off of your server, even though i was banned for a valid reason of breaking the rules. I have realized that breaking the rules is serious and have experienced this. I deeply apologize for breaking your rules of Freezer and being rude to players on the server over all. If you would unban me (please im begging you) i wont talk any crap, spam, or be disrespectful. I am trying as a player to stop being toxic, i apologize for the crap i said, and spamming, i hope you give me a second chance.

Thanks! Jeff/Sunner

first, i think you have misunderstood, i did not mean that me spamming helped me defend myself. This group of 4 join the server 3-4 days in a row, they come in and insult me when i call them roof campers, theres no rule against calling someone out, then they insult me and i defend myself in a "toxic" way. Then after maybe 2 hours after the server is almost full and 2 people think i am cheating, so i make up this made up link such as BESTUNTURNEDCHEATS/NORECOIL/WALLHAX/420BLAZEIT.com and spam it 175x times, thinking it would be funny, i understand i have spammed and im sorry, i never said i would like the ban lifted immediately. I apologize for being "toxic" and spamming in chat, i never thought of it as wrong, (being toxic is always wrong but in the manner i was being toxic i thought it as self defense), i disrespected your rules on the arena server, i deeply apologize. I loved playing on your arena servers because your arena's give a feel of real competition, something i haven't felt in the last 2 months, but real competition which the leader board provides. I loved your server, but if the ban cannot or will not be lifted then so be it, thank you for your time, i just wanted to apologize.

Thanks, Jeff

Steam profile: 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/JEFFHASAIDS/
    Reason for ban: toxicity/advertising a fake hack website

Date of ban: july 6, 2017

Server you were banned on: freezer arena 3-1 alpha valley

Staff member who banned you (leave blank if you don't know): not sure :/

Why you think you should be unbanned: i got banned because of defending myself from a group of 4 insulting me (F.C/F.Q clan members), this does not make sense for a penalty for me, i also got banned because of advertising a fake hack website, which makes sense because the server says no spamming, i apologize but it was a joke. Please unban me sorry for being "toxic" and advertising a fake hack website, i would love to rekt noobs on yur server. 

Thx -Jeff