Beiträge von Ciro

Steam ID

76561198256180651, my name in steam is PANZER1000

Game and Freezzer play-time: in unturned 1100h, in freezzer now i have got 86h, but in on other accout thet was deleted was 20h

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: i play all day for 4-5h, 22h in last week, but i was in on other stats, i was in poland for halloween holidays

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

I think I would be a good moderator because I have a lot of experience in this game, I know the commands, I know a lot of glicth, I know where to look for glicched base, I have been moderator in other servers such as unturnedlord, I was also admin in some server rp where maturity is needed, my English grammar is not the best, but I love English and I love to pluck it up, and I have no problem explaining to others. I know how to explain to people the rules and I also know how to make them understand that you have to respect them, in fact simply ban someone because he does not obey a rule is not effective, you need to explain where the problem is and try to make him understand where he is wrong if he persists in cheating the ban goes down. This would be my policy if I was a moderator, I would always try to keep the rules, how to speak english in the chat, not spamming, not glitch etc.

Something about me:

My name is Ciro, I'm 16 and I live in Italy. I am a simple person, calm guy who loves to have fun, I always want to learn new things and love Anime, but obviously even videogames. My favourite is unturned,I love it. Some time ago I've discovered sandbox servers like this thet is my favorite, I play this server often, indeed, now only play this server and some Italian Rp, I have a lot of experience in this game, 1100h I have been admin on other servers for example UNTURENDLORD, so i know what mean be moderator. When I play I always do my best becouse i like fair play and is horrible be killed from people thet get out of the ground becouse they glitch, I'm still calm and I try to contact some admin to solve the problem, becoming moderator would mean doing it alone and then to be able to help the server better, I know there are a lot of people who want to become it, but anyway I want to try it because if I do not try it I will never succeed, I hope to be able to convince you with this short text thanks for the time!