Beiträge von Putr1k

I enjoy using the Sabertooth. In my opinion it is very underrated.

- It can 2 shot headshot people, which almost every sniper rifle has to do if your target is wearing a helmet.

- It has 10 bullets in the mag and is so easy to spam.

- It can be suppressed.

- Its recoil isn't too hard to manage.

- Its range is decent, though it could do a little better in that regard (235 If I remember correctly).

- It's not even that bad in close range combat, though it is still better to pull out your scalar, honeybadger, or whatever you got as your secondary.

Overall Sabertooth can prove out to be an excellent sniper rifle.

I don't think I've REALLY had an issue with the jets but there were times when I was just frustrated to hear explosive bullets blowing up KNOWING that a bulletproof jet is on its way to kill me in a much safer and easier way.

I think it's actually great because regular suppressors are pretty poor in Unturned. They have durability which can be annoying and the sound the gun makes is still quite loud, barely helps.

I don't think it should be considered glitching, Nelson probably would've done something by now about it, and if the freezzer team had an issue with it, they would've blocked the ID a long time ago.

Steam Profile:

(Putr1k) http://steamcommunity.com/id/Putr1k/

Patrick

Game and Freezzer play-time:

As of writing this I have spent 1252 hours on Unturned, and 143 of them go to the Freezzer servers.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time:

I usually spend no less than 2 and a half hours a day playing on freezzer servers, and 14 hours a week at least.

About yourself:

My name is Patrick, I live in Croatia, and I am 17 years old. I don't swear or curse, I don't take jokes too far, and I'm pretty patient, by that you can tell that my attitude can go as far as being called mature.

My English is also pretty good, I get A marks all the time in my English class in school. I'm also very respectful to other people, and I'm generally a simple person.

Why you would be well suited to become a Support-Staff:

It's mainly my wish to help out Freezzer servers as much as I can, I'd be very honored to join the freezzer team. I owe a lot to Freezzer servers and I want to help them out by possibly reporting cheaters and glitchers, and similar.

Best Regards,

Patrick.