Easy mode on servers was the worst idea ever...

• Hello!

I spent a lot of time on Freezzer servers, a few days ago every server had Normal mode, and that was good and balanced. But now Pei #2, Washington #4 and Russia #6 have EASY MODE. Someone can ask:

"Paranormal, why that was bad idea bro? Every new player can easily get loot, for exmaple Maplestrike with full amo, it's great!" No.. it isn't.

1. Some time ago people were working at months for some money (I earned my first 10k after half on month), now every single player who knows pvp just a bit, can get a lot of money in short time (on easy mode i got 25k in 2-3 days). It destroyed old Freezzer and destroyed work of people who were playing on servers months/years.

2. Additionaly you have your money on every server, on normal mode too, so it's too OP, money should be separate on NORMAL and EASY mode.

3. Now it is enough to have 5-6 people in team and you can do whatever you want on server.

What do you think guys? Write comments below!

Edit: 4. You can do Horde Beacon so easy (only what you need is Chainsaw and of course HB).

Easy mode is good for Vanilla servers, where you can't sell and buy things, but on server with plugins... no comments :(

• I believe the update changed some of the servers to easy.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• If a major change such as that was made, there would've been an announcement.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png