titel unbann me please

• Make a proper appeal using this format, this appeal will get you nowhere.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• Yes i know there are a lot of Informations missing. But it just took me 20 minutes to get him known to our homepage and to make him write a thread. He is barely able to speak english RenegadeNine .
    He is turkish and not able to communicate in english.

I hope we can make him be able to communicate and in the end we can maybe unban him.

"Autobots, it's been a honor serving with you all, Autobots roll out."

Over and Out - Prime | Xenon

• Yes i know there are a lot of Informations missing. But it just took me 20 minutes to get him known to our homepage and to make him write a thread. He is barely able to speak english RenegadeNine .
    He is turkish and not able to communicate in english.

I hope we can make him be able to communicate and in the end we can maybe unban him.

English or not, he still has to make a proper appeal if he really wants to get unbanned.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png