[Video] Wall hack

• Involved Player(s): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Outbreakmythos/ IG : Amou Kirukiru

Offense: Suspected WallHack

Server: ![EU] Freezzer #3 [Market|Garage|Vault|Kits|Loot+]

Time: 21:27 CES

Evidence: Video https://youtu.be/41Rdgbx-Axo

Hi,

This isn't the first time I got killed by this player, until now I thought it was only skill and luck (14+ k/dr) but he always seems to find me on the map even when I do not make anynoise, prone somewhere in the edge of the map.

Today he found and killed us 2 time, I did not recorded the first but I was hidden in a abandoned base, not making any sound but he still manage to find me and instakill, didn't even checked the other angles just peek and headshot. The second time (i have recorded) I was under a bridge, i saw the edge of his character so i stopped moving. At this point, I was making no sound, he had no visual information but he jumped in the water facing me again and then headshot. Now I have to play on another server because whatever I do he find an kill me. Please check on this guy, I really suspect him of some kind of Wallhack.

• We need more evidence than this - the video doesn't prove anything.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• What kind of evidence can I give you? I am only a lambda player, i cannot find any other evidence than videos of him "finding me" magically. I can provide you more however. But for this kind of hacks I suspect (radar/wallhack) don't you have any tools to moderate, like spectate for example?

• That video is not suspicious at all, he could see you quite easily from the bridge.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png