Staff Application

• Staff Application:

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/powdoom/

Game and Freezzer play-time: 1368 hours Game time and 177 hours Freezzer time.

Recent/current weekly + daily play-time: 19 hours in the past 2 weeks as i've been a bit busy with work + 6 hours on avagrage per day.

About yourself:

I started playing on freezzer about a year ago with a group of my friends, but i stopped after i created my own unturned server that took a lot of my time and i was unable to play on freezzer as much but i would still play on it on and off.

I am hard working and a very social person in general i am very active, i start playing on the pc at around 11am and normally finish at just after 7pm.

I was born an english speaker and over my years of game player if it be in unturned or world of warcraft i've become good at understand people with foreign accents.

Why you would be suited to become a support-staff:

1. I used to run a server called "Legend's PvP" up till a month ago so i know my way around config files and both basic and advanced server commands.

2. I enjoy helping people and do not mind going out of my way to do so.

3. I am a very dedicated person i see things through to the very end.

4. I want to ensure that all players are able to play without anyone making their game play unplesant.

5. I've never abused on any servers i've been staff on and i do not intend to start doing so.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Powdoom () aus folgendem Grund: Fixed some word choice errors

• Just so we are all clear - you cannot directly apply for staff, but you can support staff. At some points you say 'staff', then at others you say 'support-staff', so I just thought I'd clear that up.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I see your old server was based in South Africa, I assume that's also your country of residence?

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I've never abused on any servers i've been staff on

So you've been staff in other servers before? Could you name a few? It doesn't necessarily need to be an Unturned server.

v1.png

• Your application is under review, we may need to ask you some more questions but you will get a final verdict within 1-2 weeks.

v1.png

• Apologies for the delay. Your application is being rejected on the basis that your recent activity on Unturned is exceedingly low. You may re-apply in 6 months should you wish to do so.

Thread Closed

v1.png