Support Staff Application

• My Profile Name:Deathstalker

Game Play time:1,050 hours

Freezzer Play Time:318 hours

Daily Hours:Cant tell, but whenever I'm on pretty much

About Me:

Hi, Thank you for reading this application! anyways, I wrote this application because I feel like I would be a major help to you guys. I am almost on every day and I LOVE Freezzer and its pretty much the only server i play on, I also founded a group in steam that currently has 377 members and counting. I have roughly 1,050 hours in unturned and 318 hours in freezzer. I also have experiance with administration/moderation in servers that I have been a mod or Admin in. I unfortunately do not have a mic, but I can type verry fast. I spend most of my hours on unturned, and ive played it sence 2.0, along with Albert who was one of the top players on the killcount leaderboard. If you would like me to tell more or anything, please feel free to ask me!

Thanks again for reading this,

-Deathstalker

I am the primary founder of an elite group called the DBA (ive also written a few guides for unturned;))

">

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Deathstalker ()

• We want your age, not your age group.

I also have experiance with administration/moderation in servers that I have been a mod or Admin in

If you could name some of these servers and put us in contact with someone who could give a reference, that would be good.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• I'm not exactly sure that the server I was an admin in is still up, but I think I remember the admins name, although I'm not 100% sure it is the admin. I also cooperated with another server called Agent's RP (not up anymore) but I have links to the owner and one of his staff members for proof.

Server 1:

Possible Owner

Server 2:

Owner

Staff Member

I am the primary founder of an elite group called the DBA (ive also written a few guides for unturned;))

">

• Your application is under review, we will get back to you within 7 days.

I'm one of the admins around here, I help to manage the forums, servers and the Discord.

Got a question? You can contact me either on Steam or via Discord - Renegade#1337

I attempt to follow up on all staff applications, ban appeals and reports as soon as I can, but if you feel your post is being ignored please feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will look into it.

v1.png

• *  .  * .' * ★ *  '*   *
    *  . '   +:..:+   '  '  *
    .   *  ☆☆☆ *   .
      *  ' +:...+....:+  *
    '    ' ☆☆☆☆☆t* '  
     * * ' +:...:+@+:...:+    '  *
    * .  .☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ * ' * .
     .  +:..:+&+:...:+:...:+
    *  . ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 
    ' .  +:...:+♡+:...:+§+:..:+
    . * ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆  ' *
      .+:..:+♡+:..:+@+:..:+♡+:..:+
     .     .  ▨   ' ' *     *

. *      .   .  '
    •*´❄`*•.¸.•*´❄`*•.¸.•*´❄`*•.¸.•*´❄`*•.¸.•*´❄
    (☆*✦✦ℳerry ℭhristmas & A ℋappy 2018✦✦ *☆ )
    *•.✩.•*´*•.✩.•*´*•.✩.•*´*•.✩.•*´*•.✩.•*´*•.✩.•*´*

">

• Your application is getting rejected based on your inactivity.

Thank you for your interest in joining the team however, and you can reapply in 3 months.

Thread Closed

v1.png